STD Expert Hour Webinar: Disseminated Gonococcal Infection (DGI)
STD Expert Hour Webinar Series
Disseminated Gonococcal Infection (DGI)
Tuesday, February 23, 2021 | 12:00-1:15pm (PST)
We're thrilled to bring you our STD Expert Hour Webinar Series! Our STD Expert Hour is a FREE recurring webinar series that highlights current topics in the prevention and management of STD to further advance your practice. We're thrilled to offer access to our network of STD Experts and hope you join us for valuable insights into delivering excellent sexual health care for your patients.
- Describe the epidemiology of uncomplicated gonorrhea and DGI
- Recognize the clinical manifestations of DGI and increase clinical suspicion for DGI in patients with joint pain
- Demonstrate how to diagnose, manage, and treat DGI
- Report all laboratory-confirmed and clinically-suspected cases of DGI to public health
- Prioritize routine screening, testing, and treatment of STDs among high-risk patients
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine and the California Prevention Training Center. The University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education to physicians. The University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine designates this live activity for a 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1.25 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Nurses may receive continuing nursing education credit for this educational activity as the ANCC accepts AMA PRA Category Credits™ through its reciprocity agreement. The University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1.25 Credit(s)™.
Elizabeth Olson 510.625.6016 Elizabeth.Olson@ucsf.edu