Exploring an Epidemic: Managing Syphilis during pregnancy in Texas
Live Web Stream,
Thank you for registering for the Exploring the Texas Congenital Syphilis Epidemic: A Call to Action for Primary Care, Women’s Health, and Urgent/Emergent Care Providers- Session Two . This half-day training is an opportunity for Medical providers who see women of reproductive age and pregnant women in primary care, women’s health, urgent and emergency care, and OB-GYN care settings in Texas.
Topics for this session include:
- The epidemiology of syphilis and congenital syphilis in Texas.
- Management of syphilis in pregnant women.
- Case discussions “missed opportunities” for prevention of congenital syphilis in pregnant women.
- State-wide efforts to address the increasing rates of congenital syphilis in Texas.
- Action items for providers to reduce rising rates of congenital syphilis in Texas.
If you have any additional questions please contact: Danielle Osowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kimberly Taylor at email@example.com
Danielle Osowski 3036023637 Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org